Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Kindle Deals

Just a reminder, ebook deals are subject to go back up in price at any time so I can only promise that they are on sale at the time I post them. Get 'em while they're hot! Although an ebook's price may fluctuate frequently, I try not to repeat the same books too often (ie, within the last few months) so I'm not just posting the same books every week/month (though sometimes I may fail at this). I will post/repeat the same book if it's on sale in both the US and UK, since they are different stores. I have looked into doing deals for the Canadian store too but the times I've looked at them, there was not enough of a selection, sorry. Lastly, keep in mind I do not post all ebook deals related to history, I try choose them based on the book's general/average reputation or simply what looks good to me.

US Kindle Deals, fiction under $5, non-fiction under $6:

                   


UK Kindle Deals, fiction under $3, non-fiction under $4:

               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...